Sunday, May 20, 2012

My family

I think I should introduce my family. Below are some of my favorite pictures.

The first picture is of my two oldest daughters Julie and Tiahma. That is my all time favorite picture.

Next is Shaylah, she is 16 months old and the happiest baby I have ever met. Her only bad days are when she teething.

Then this is a photo of everyone(minus myself). The man-boy John, Robbie-Lynn, Julie, Shaylah, and Tiahma.

Next photo is Julie and her daddy. I feel their love every time I look at it.

Then, this picture is of Robbie-Lynn. She's only 4 months old but she really has a great personality already. Always smiling.

Next, is a picture of Tiahma before her first softball game. This is her first year and she loves it! I hope she sticks to it.

That's Julie on a quad. Her crazy personality really shines through! She is my little 'tomboy.'

Next picture is the two oldest with their dad on our trip to the Philadelphia Zoo last summer. That was one of Julie's birthday surprises. We all loved it and will go back soon.

Last, Julie and Tiahma wanted to have a photo shoot but couldn't keep a straight face the whole time. I still love the picture though.

So there you have it! The 5 loves of my life. John, Tiahma, Juliauna, Shaylah and Robbie-Lynn. I love them all so very much. They totally make life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment