Saturday, May 19, 2012

First Furniture Makeover

So, I couldn't decide if I want to start out with a small project or a big one. Well, why not start out with a big project? My first furniture makeover! Now keep in mind I am no professional. This is just a hobby. I am just starting out but, I am getting better at it!

Ok, so here is a dresser that was sitting on the side of the road. My grandfather picked it up for me about 3 years ago. It was ugly! It's very functional though because of my very limited closet space. Sadly, it stayed this ugly until about 2 months ago when I just couldn't take it anymore.

I filled in the holes with some wood filler, sanded it down real good, painted it black, and added some new hardware. I think she looks pretty good now. I added some accessories and now it's a cute hallway dresser.

Ok, it's my first project and remember, I'm no professional. I think it's cute!

Hardware is from Lowes
Sunburst Mirror-Family Dollar!
Vase- Family Dollar
Map- That was in a Video game case(sky rim) lol

Ok so here's the before and after.
I do apologize if this is the worst blog post ever but, I am still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment